Join Our Team & Grow With A Company That Has Heart
Hart Heating & AC is an air conditioning and heating repair company that has been providing equipment replacement and indoor comfort solutions since 1995. We aim to treat others the way we would want to be treated in order to give our customers the highest quality service. We are growing and looking for employees to grow with us in our mission to serve the community around us with quality HVAC services.
If you are interested in our open Lead HVAC Service Technician or Lead HVAC Installers positions, call 806.795.1207 or apply below today!
Lead HVAC Service Technician & Lead HVAC Installer Roles
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Repair and replace HVAC systems.
- Install HVAC systems.
- Work with clients to establish a solution that will resolve their issue.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (with on call rotation).
Benefits of Hart HVAC Careers
Our mission is to foster an environment where technicians and installers can grow in their career and continuously advance internally. Our company is growing and looking for good workers to expand our company and continue to champion our motto of treating others how we would want to be treated. We provide competitive hourly wages, paid time off and retirement matching. To learn more about our HVAC job opportunities, contact us today!
- 2+ years of mechanical and/or carpentry abilities are required, but no formal schooling required.
- Able to lift heavy objects and work in the heat.
- Not scared of working with electricity.